A little rain didn’t dampen Luis and Keith’s spirits on their wedding day last month at Stone Mountain Lodge. These two fully embraced what weddings are all about: Love and commitment to each other. As wedding photographers, we know that things rarely go as planned during the big day and weather in Colorado is certainly one huge factor. Luckily, Stone Mountain Lodge has a great backup plan in the form of a beautiful wedding tent. And although the wedding had to be moved indoors, these two fully braved the elements for some lovely portraits outside. Here is a brief recap of their incredible day.
- Katt & Ryan | Balisteri Vineyards Denver Wedding | Colorado Wedding Photographer
- Dayana & Anthony | Stonebrook Manor Event Center Wedding | Colorado Wedding Photographer
- Candace & Alonso | The Chateaux at Fox Meadows Wedding | Colorado Wedding Photographer
- Carolyn & Kevin | The Chateux at Fox Meadows | Broomfield, Colorado Wedding Photography
- Lisa & Charles | Church Ranch Event Center | Westminster, Colorado Wedding Photography